Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Democrats should also question Iran Report

Needless to say, I am furious with the news of the newly released information regarding Iran's nuclear weapon capability. I'm not sure what makes me more angry, the President's terrible spin job or the fact that Democrats are taking this opportunity to stomp on President Bush's reputation again. I propose that Democrats should also be upset about this report and demand more answers from our intelligence agencies. What's the point of these agencies if everytime our executive branch acts out according to their secret information they are proven wrong, dead wrong later?

Since I am still riding the passion of the headlines and the brief news conference clips, I need to research further and examine more closely this report for any gaps or confusion. Moreover, I urge Democrats to remember that we are all Americans and need to look out for American interests and better intelligence. Beating up on the President in the political playground is simply juvenile and downright dangerous when other nations are just drooling at the thought of our nation imploding and losing power in the world both economically and in military defenses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home